New Commercial Service
New customers or those without an existing account:
- Please apply for service by submitting a Service Request/Transferee Information Form and items required for a new account via email to [email protected] .
- You must submit the following items required for a new account, along with the Service Request/Transferee Information Form:
- Valid picture ID
- Copy of property warranty deed or deed of trust (must be signed, notarized, and recorded)
- 911 address for property
- Certificate of compliance from City or County (whichever applies)
- Building Permit from City or County
- Water Meter Sizing Form
You can also apply for service by printing and submitting a Service Request/Transferee Information Form and items required for a new account to our customer service representatives in the Administration Building lobby.
Our New Accounts team will process your request and reach out to you for any additional information that may be required within 2 business days. If you have any questions or need additional instructions on applying, you can reach our New Accounts team at (956) 271-1803 or (956) 271-1812.