Sharyland Water Supply Corporation - Our facilities
Sharyland Water Supply Corporation (SWSC) is taking several actions to protect the health and well-being of our employees and the public to control the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in accordance with the expert guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local public health authorities.
SWSC facilities may look different as we navigate this dynamic situation with the community. Our commitment to you is that we will continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in transparency and science – for our employees and the people we serve. We continue to closely monitor guidance from local and national health authorities and will update our procedures as needed to adhere to the most effective health and safety standards.
Use of Facial Coverings: We are committed to meeting all public health mandates. With widespread vaccine availability and the ongoing progress against COVID-19, CDC is now recommending that fully vaccinated people can resume indoor activities without wearing a mask unless required by local regulations or law.
Effective Tuesday, June 1st, facial coverings will be optional for vaccinated employees and the public, while at our facilities.
- Must continue following CDC recommendations:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who do not live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.